Jimin reveals she feels intimidated by 'Unpretty Rap Star'


Article: Jimin "'Unpretty Rapstar' is scary... AOA are angels in comparison"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+11,285, -1,164] I still don't get why Yook Jidam's on the show, her rapping's a mess

2. [+9,242, -1,379] Yeah... Jimin seemed to be type to get eliminated early..

3. [+8,037, -748] Jimin's rapping sounds unique... but that's it

4. [+4,821, -55] I'm so sick of people always complaining about Yoon Mirae not being on the show. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do you even have brains? ㅋㅋ Why would Yoon Mirae even be on this show? I'd beg her not to even go look at the film set of it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her being on this show is like Park Hyo Shin being on 'K-Pop Star'

5. [+1,520, -20] They really do seem intimidating, like those scary unnis you don't want to cross paths with

6. [+1,437, -132] I wish LE and Miryo were on the show...

7. [+1,259, -52] Tymee's so annoying. She's not even good but she's so confident in her skills for some reason and even chose Jessi as the worst contender ㅋㅋㅋ She's the unni over Jessi but maybe she's too intimidated by her too ㅋㅋ I think Cheetah is quietly strong and good

8. [+1,229, -54] Yoon Mirae would murder all of them

9. [+1,145, -55] Jimin shouldn't think that people are looking down on her and work hard because Bobby was looked down on too but he proved himself through skill. I don't get how Jimin didn't even know what cypher was when she knew she was going to be on this show. All she kept repeating was "I'm sexy"... and that 100 second rap that she had to do, all I heard was "I'm Pretty"..

10. [+1,035, -84] I thought Jimin was good until I heard her cypher and it was nothing but "I'm sexy".....

11. [+1,077, -217] People aren't looking down on Jimin because she's an idol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's just bad

12. [+689, -48] "I'm sexy" zzzzzzzz

13. [+604, -61] I don't think Jimin can survive this show just because she's an idol and image is everything. The point of the show is for female rappers to swear and be ruthless with their expression but Jimin can't do that so she ends up being looked down on. Jimin writes her own lyrics and raps good but... this show isn't for her.

-