BAP's lawsuit heads to court next month


Article: BAP's contract lawsuit goes to trial... first date for plead scheduled for March

Source
: Star News via Naver

1. [+592, -27] So much they must go through... hoping they win~~

2. [+558, -25] I really hope BAP wins! I'm not a Baby but I'm giving you my support!

3. [+490, -26] Hoping that everything gets resolved favorably, fighting!

4. [+434, -22] Aigoo... hoping for good results!

5. [+427, -31] Hopefully BAP wins ㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+85, -5] For all of the members to file the lawsuit means that there's something seriously wrong but the company still hasn't woken up. Hopefully this lawsuit can be an example for mid-sized agencies.

7. [+78, -2] They were honestly treated so bad and I'm not even speaking from the perspective of a fan. My part time job makes more than what BAP has made and their company has the nerve to claim it's not a slave contract? Heard SECRET has similar contracts and I'm sure they're being kept silent. I hope other companies get investigated too.

8. [+76, -6] BAP, don't worry about Babies and come back after you've won your lawsuit! ㅠㅠㅠ

-