Ailee talks about being used by people on her struggle to stardom


Article: Ailee "I wanted to give up becoming a singer because of the people who tried to use me"

Source
: TV Daily via Nate

"There was a time that I wanted to give up being a singer. I don't remember because it's been so long but my secret to success is that I didn't give up. There were a lot of hardships. I didn't know much about the situation in America or Korea so there were a lot of people who tried to use me. My dream wasn't something that I achieved easily."

1. [+583, -90] Why is she cosplaying as a victim when she took her own clothes off?

2. [+541, -92] Whatever the case, she voluntarily took her own clothes off. That doesn't make her a victim.

3. [+436, -63] I know that Ailee's a good singer but I hope she knows that having a clean personal life is what makes you pretty.

4. [+60, -10] Unless someone forced her to take her clothes off, I'm sure she voluntarily took them off herself... even setting the camera angle and everything. Why does that make her a victim? Logically speaking, what kind of lingerie company asks you to take naked pictures for them? Heard her boyfriend asking for those pics was just a rumor..

5. [+55, -6] I don't know the specifics but anyone knows that her clarification is suspicious so she shouldn't make herself seem like the victim ㅎㅎ Why would she even mention something that is of no benefit to her to even mention?

6. [+31, -6] Still doesn't make her any normal teen to take pictures like that for a lingerie company...

7. [+26, -6] Why is she acting like the victim? Did thugs break into her home and threaten her to take those pictures? She voluntarily took them herself so stop acting like a victim.

8. [+24, -7] You can't really say that any kid at that age willing to get naked to become a lingerie model is normal at all... I know that you can't hate on Ailee for her vocal talents but let's get some things straight here..

-