Ailee gains back her weight loss?


Article: Ailee 'surprising everyone with her huge leg muscles'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+307, -76] Looks like the effects of yoyo dieting. Gained back more than she lost, tsk tsk.

2. [+224, -22] I knew it! I knew there was more to just simply being a journalist! You need supervision! Look at the way this journalist is able to use his supervision to see through her pants to see her leg muscles! Other journalists claim to see abs when the rest of us don't! I knew not everyone could just become journalists! I wonder how many other supernatural powers there are in the media industry...?

3. [+194, -30] Yoyo??

4. [+30, -1] She said she lost weight eating only 500 calories a day, I knew she'd get the yoyo effect soon..

5. [+21, -2] Gained more than she lost..

6. [+20, -0] Her body type seems like the type that needs dieting for the rest of your life. How stressful ㅜ

7. [+15, -0] Daebak... gained so much weight... This is why you shouldn't starve for dieting...

8. [+15, -2] I don't know how tall she is but she looks easily over 60 kg at around 163 cm.

9. [+12, -3] All a singer needs is vocal talents. It's so hopeless how people are telling her to lose weight and calling her fat just because she happens to be female.

10. [+10, -3] Feels like yesterday I was reading an article about her losing 10 kg. Talk about the yoyo effect.

-