4minute releases 'Crazy' teaser


Article: 4minute releases 'Crazy' teaser... Hyuna returns with rebellious new visuals

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+728, -41] Groups like 4minute and miss A don't do well as groups because only one member is popular

2. [+699, -36] Look at them only promoting Hyuna again, why can't they let the other members get some spotlight? You ask anyone 4minute and they only know Hyuna

3. [+280, -16] Does the journalist think Hyuna's the only member

4. [+291, -69] I honestly wish the best for Hyuna. She made me realize how difficult it is to pave a place for yourself in the entertainment industry. People were so jealous of her when she first debuted because she wore heavy make up and showed off her body but she's got a place for herself now. Hyuna's way better than those Glass Bead or Pinetree idols or whatever

5. [+237, -21] I guess sexy's the one and only way to go lately... I feel so bad for female idols. Stuck with revealing clothes and provocative dance moves...

6. [+207, -37] Concept looks like a mixture of 2NE1 and Lee Hyori

7. [+198, -35] Honestly, Hyuna's just too good. From facial expressions to her overall aura, she just captivates your attention even though it's only a teaser. The other members do work hard but Hyuna's just far above them...

8. [+146, -18] Hyuna may be a bad singer but her star potential is ridiculous... I'm a girl and I think CL and Hyuna are so amazing

9. [+159, -36] I like their old concept better... this doesn't fit them. I was watching the teaser and it didn't even feel like 4minute, felt like another group that had a similar concept

10. [+136, -18] The concept is totally 4minute... but it just feels like I'm watching another group that isn't 4minute..

-