'We Got Married' parodies Lee Byung Hun in their captions


Article: 'WGM' parodies Lee Byung Hun's texts with screen captions... "300 days, romantic, success..."

Source: Newsen via Nate

"In my head, all I'm thinking about are 300 days, romantic, success..."

1. [+714, -5] Who thought MBC would be the one to diss him... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+570, -3] They parodied Peanut Jo before and today it's Lee Santa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+522, -17] I guess it's safe to say that MBC will be suspending Lee Santa from their channel

4. [+36, -0] All because of Lee Santa, he's completely soiled the word romantic. I hear the word and all I can think about is him ㅋㅋ

5. [+16, -0] I burst out laughing when I read that.. ㅋㅋ You can expect that sense of humor from Shin Dong Yub's wife since she's the PD

6. [+13, -0] Why of all people does it have to be Lee Byung Hun who's good at acting and gets to advance into Hollywood ㅠㅠ

7. [+10, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ Way to kill Lee Byung Hun twice

8. [+10, -1] Just for clarification, romantic stands for sex, right?

9. [+9, -1] I really want to take a bat and whack Lee Santa's dick with it

10. [+7, -0] The PD is Shin Dong Yub's wife, isn't she? Lee Byung Hun and Shin Dong Yub are close, how daebak of her! ㅋㅋㅋ

-