TV: [Spoilers!!!] Kill Me Heal Me


Article: 'Kill Me Heal Me' Jisung falls for Hwang Jung Eum 'surprise level two kiss'

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+662, -6] I'm Cha Do Hyun, uaaagggghhhhhh~~!!!!!!!!

2. [+619, -5] Segi's going to be so pissed next week ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm starting to like Cha Do Hyun more and more too ㅋㅋ Yona was daebak today ㅋㅋㅋ so cute running like that. The last scene... looks like I won't be getting any sleep tight >_<

3. [+513, -7] Jisung's gaze... you just can't get tired of his acting.

4. [+48, -0] I fell for Segi at first but the more episodes I watch, the more charms I see in Cha Do Hyun ㅋㅋㅋ Makes my heart flutter every time he says his name.

5. [+42, -2] I'd like to thank all of the actors and actresses who turned down the roles for this drama... So glad that Jisung is the one acting all of these roles ㅠㅠ

-

Article: #1 drama 'Kill Me Heal Me', unrivaled rise in viewer ratings at 10%

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+901, -10] Wow, as expected!! ㅠㅠ I was sad to see dramas with single digit ratings despite enormous netizen response because of people watching TV less and less so I'm glad that a fun drama like this is getting the numbers it deserves. I hope it goes up to 15%... ㅎㅎ

2. [+720, -8] I think it'll go up even more next week

3. [+676, -6] Daebak!! I was wondering why it wasn't going up when it's so fun, finally it shoots up ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+663, -5] The power of Yona ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's going to go up even more next week for sure

5. [+581, -13] 'Hyde' is dropping so fast ㅋㅋ Reminds me of 'Cantabile' where the pilot episode was the highest rating they recorded.

-