TV: [Spoilers!!!] Kill Me Heal Me


Sorry about the late post. I had a few articles with more upvotes tabbed but I lost them all. :(

-

Article: 'Kill Me Heal Me' Jisung's seven multiple personalities... can he reunite with Hwang Jung Eum?

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+307, -1] Had a mental breakdown seeing Perry Park ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+258, -1] Jisung and Hwang Jung Eum must have good chemistry together... their acting looks so natural.

3. [+250, -3] I like Shin Segi more, that masculine power ahhhh

4. [+187, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This drama's hilarious

5. [+76, -2] Saw his eyes spazz gold and thought huh.. is it Shin Segi..? But daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This drama really puts Jisung in a new light ㅋㅋ

-

Article: 'Kill Me Heal Me' Jisung conspires to take Hwang Jung Eum... "Don't get in my way"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+164, -1] Jisung's such a good actor... I always assumed the difference between Dohyun and Shin Segi was because of the eyeliner but when Shin Segi pretended to be Dohyun, it was so scary... ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+101, -0] I doubt there are many actors who can take on this type of role. Jisung's the perfect fit for bringing out all seven charms of these personalities.

3. [+53, -4] I feel like because Shin Segi likes Hwang Jung Eum, she's going to ask him to disappear ㅜㅜ then she's going to get with Cha Dohyun ㅜ

4. [+45, -0] Everything about this drama is the best... the scriptwriter, the casting ㅠㅠ

5. [+7, -0] He's scary but I like Shin Segi the best ㅋㅋㅋ Am I the only one?

-