TV: [Spoilers!!!] Dad! Where are we going? (Finale)



Article: 'Dad' Yoon Hoo writes to father Yoon Min Soo, "I am happy to have been born as your son" tears...

Source:
OSEN via Nate

"I loved going on trips with you. I'm very sorry and thankful. I came to understand appa's feelings more and I think appa has come to understand mine as well, helping us grow closer. I'm just thankful. I hope this can happen again. I'm sorry for crying about missing mom. Our appa is so nice and treats me with care. I'm happy to have been born as our appa's son. I love and respect you."

1. [+958, -8] To be able to say those things to his father at his age... I'm so proud of him. I'm sure Yoon Min Soo-ssi was so touched. I hope that even after the show is over, Hoo Angel and Yoon Min Soo-ssi are happy ^^

2. [+943, -13] The cutie pie who ate with his adorable lips smacking grew up this big... I used to live for the joy of seeing Hoo every Sunday night, so sad that I won't be able to anymore... He grew from an angel in season one to the eldest hyung in season two.. He's still a baby himself but an angel in the way he took care of those younger than him. I hope he continues to receive the immense love of his father and mother and continues to grow as beautifully as he is now..

3. [+837, -13] Yoon Hoo always seems so dependable and warm hearted. I learned the innocence of a child from watching this show. Yoon Min Soo-ssi and Nini must be happy to have a son like him. I hope they continue to make many memories with him after the show's over!

4. [+44, -3] With those tiny lips of his, I still remember him chanting those missions, eating any food in sight, every action full of love and warmth.. Sad to see him go but he is definitely the best child I've ever seen. All children are cute and beautiful but I don't think I'll be able to forget Hoo. With Yoon Min Soo's parenting style, no woner Hoo grew up as beautifully as he did. I hope he continues to grow with love.

5. [+37, -3] Hoo has definitely warmed up my weekends for the past two years. I hope he stays healthy and happy.

6. [+37, -2] He grew up so much in the past two years, I'll miss him and the other children so much!! Grow up healthy and strong~

7. [+36, -2] Yoon Hoo was so angelic and innocent at first but now he's strong and independent. This show was so healing in a society where the father and his child is so separate. Thank you for creating such a great show.

-