TV: [SPOILERS~!] Birth of a Beauty (Finale)


Article: Finale 'Birth of a Beauty' Han Ye Seul and Joo Sang Wook successful in both love and revenge 'happy ending'

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+3,160, -54] The drama was good at first and then turned into a fantasy

2. [+1,866, -104] Han Ye Seul was so damn pretty in the wedding...

3. [+1,212, -187] Enjoyed the drama

4. [+313, -10] I liked the drama at first.. especially the fast plot movement.. but it started getting boring towards the end ㅠㅠ They should've kept it at 16 episodes. I still had fun watching it, Han Ye Seul is indeed damn pretty.

5. [+218, -7] Everything happened so easily and ended just like that; I really only watched for Joo Sang Wook and Han Ye Seul... for their visuals, specifically. As for the plot.. it was all too easy to figure out, there was no tension anywhere.

-


Source: Naver

1. [+807, -20] Han Ye Seul was pretty, Joo Sang Wook was handsome, the drama was lost in the mountains, and it's Monday tomorrow.

2. [+490, -13] The drama had a strong start until it lost its revenge focus and kept dragging everything out. I'm glad that it's a happy ending, though.

3. [+444, -32] As long as Han Ye Seul didn't run away mid-filming, I'd call the drama a success.

4. [+207, -37] I don't know what people expected from a romcom. I found the drama healing and fun.

5. [+72, -3] 100% the fault of the scriptwriter. I've never seen such a horrible scriptwriter in my life. She should be sorry for making such a great cast spit out those lines.

-