[Pann] What made you become a fan of your favorite idol?

Pann: Leave your story on how you joined your favorite idol's fandom

1. [+140, -30] Mine's kind of a unique story. Sunggyu got into a scandal and even though I wasn't a fan at the time, I knew that he hadn't done anything wrong but I still saw him cleanly apologize so I started shielding him in the comments before searching videos on him, listening to songs, and finally becoming a fan.

2. [+123, -49] My bias is Kai... Sure I joined the fandom for him but I like all of the members now.

3. [+121, -34] I remember seeing INFINITE for the first time and thinking that they must be good singers... (running joke in Korea that good singers are usually ugly).. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I saw them perform on stage and they looked so cool so I became a fan.

4. [+47, -7] Thought L looked chic but a friend suggested a variety and I totally fell in love ㅋㅋㅋ He acts so differently from how he looks

5. [+45, -6] Joined for Hoya, couldn't leave because of Sunggyu.

6. [+44, -11] Block B. Because they're weird.

7. [+32, -4] I read somewhere that Chen had purposely made his autograph as simple as possible so that he could stare at his fans for longer and it made him likable and soon I was already a fan ㅋㅋ I like how he considers his fans like that ㅠㅠ So many fan stories have touched me, like that one fan who had a speech disorder, a fan who gave him two roses and he gave one back as a gift to her

8. [+32, -4] Winner's Lee Seung Hoon!! I started watching Winner TV without thinking about anything and he came out of no where with that one scene where he's like, "Ah~ I'm scared if this keeps up" ㅠㅠㅠ I'm sure anyone who's seen it will know. I went back to watch WIN and fell in love with his choreography for Don't Stop the Music and joined the fandom then ㅋ

-