MIB's Kangnam continues to shoot up in popularity with 5 variety shows


Article: Kangnam already a fixed cast on five variety shows... takes over the TV for the week

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+543, -17] It's a popularity he earned amidst much hardship considering he's a singer with 7 album releases and not one hit track. I hope he takes care of himself and doesn't get into any scandals. Take care of your team and keep up your positive image~

2. [+213, -12] Kangnam has such a way with making people happier. I enjoy watching him and I hope only good things will come his way. See you often on TV ㅋㅋ

3. [+164, -6] Variety shows really are saving so many careers lately ㅋ

4. [+21, -3] His $3 bank account got him so much sympathy too.. ㅋ

5. [+16, -3] I like Kangnam but I'm scared that we'll get tired of him if he exhausts his image by being everywhere

6. [+12, -4] It's so fun watching him on TV lately

7. [+12, -3] Can he please change his hair style? It's so countrified ㅠㅠ I bet if he cuts it short and dyes it black, he'll get a lot more popularity

8. [+11, -2] Didn't his boy group basically fail if they released 7 albums and doesn't have a hit track?

-