TV: [SPOILERS!!!!!!] My Lovely Girl (Finale)


Article: 'My Lovely Girl' Jung Ji Hoon and Krystal find love after one year 'happy ending'

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+2,162, -61] ... An extremely empty ending...

2. [+1,362, -260] Rain was totally cool and Krystal was pretty but the ending is so empty

3. [+948, -129] At least it's all over now. Good work to the cast. Looking forward to Pinocchio now.

4. [+800, -207] ㅜㅜㅜ The ending was disappointing but I enjoyed the drama. Rain and Krystal's acting matched so well.

5. [+583, -28] The ending felt so rushed, like they didn't have enough time so they just ended it right there;;; the ending's so empty;;;

6. [+199, -9] I watched the entire 16 episodes out of loyalty to Rain. Ji Hoon-ah, pick another pathetic drama like this and I'll be screwing over loyalty then. I'd rather you pick a makjang morning drama than something pathetic like this.

7. [+173, -10] I'm a Krystal fan so I sat through it all but the ending made me want to slap the scriptwriter... I swear, watching this drama was torture the entire time.

8. [+126, -6] It's a happy ending but feels so empty... the drama felt like it was missing seasoning ㅠㅠ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+149, -12] Fuck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thought I was going to lose my fingers and toes at the radio confession ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What was the scriptwriter thinking writing this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm the idiot for watching all 16 episodes of this nonsense

2. [+112, -10] The ending, seriously ㅡㅡ... I did not watch 16 episodes for this crap... Couldn't they have ended it at least with showing them in a few lovey dovey scenes

3. [+88, -6] The ending feels like when you're about to take a big dump and it doesn't come out

-