Park Jin Young opens up on why his artists get into less scandals


Article: JYP's Chinese members, the reason for no discord

Source:
Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+1,001, -60] I find Victoria amazing. Looking at Sulli, I'd want to quit immediately and go back home to China.

2. [+984, -65] "Fundamentally, I cast kids not based on talent but on how upright they are as people. Over the past 20 years, our company has only had one legal scandal, and that was Nichkhun's drunk driving accident. Other than that, we have not had one scandal happen. To me, that's something I'm more proud of than how much money our company has made. JYP artists are not allowed to attend events that are paid in cash. They are prohibited from going to room salons. Anyone who breaks these rules must leave the company immediately. I never tell my employees to 'make me money'. I always tell them to 'raise the company in an upright manner'. Prosecutors and the National Tax Service could come in right now and I'd have nothing to hide. They'd find nothing because there would be nothing. When I underwent a tax investigation, the examiner told me that he'd be my fan forever. I don't have much money but I always pay my taxes. Look at me. I don't have an expensive car or a decent watch. I don't even own a home."

What an amazing person... Gotta give it to him, he's really different from all the other CEOs who's only out to sell their artists as much as possible for a quick buck!!

3. [+958, -40] The fact that he doesn't let his artists perform at events that are paid in cash shows his values in that industry.

4. [+51, -12] You really have to give it to Nichkhun. When he was at the height of his fame, he shot so many solo CFs, had a super positive image, popular both domestically and internationally... and he still stuck with 2PM and never left.

5. [+50, -17] Amazing.. YG and SM seem like they're in it for the money while JYP seems like he's really in it for the music.

-


Article:
Park Jin Young "JYP's #1 income? Not Suzy but 2PM"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+,8655, -460] But Suzy's one person ㅋㅋ

2. [+6,041, -462] 2PM's doing really well overseas ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+5,388, -316] 1 vs 6 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suzy's always in at least one CF on TV

4. [+3,485, -529] Beastly idol class

5. [+781, -114] It's scary how 2PM's popularity dropped so fast. It went through rapid cooling.

-

Article: Park Jin Young "JYP singers get into less illegal scandals? Because we only cast upright kids"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+10,0496, -115] An interview that hits YG where it hurts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+8,821, -246] I'll give JYP that!

3. [+7,535, -227] Indirect diss at YG and SM ㅋㅋ

4. [+5,731, -103] Is he indirectly dissing YG?

5. [+1,406, -42] But you have to give it to Park Jin Young on issues like this. Whenever his artists get into trouble, he clarifies it right away and deals out the proper consequences. YG, on the contrary, always remains silent.

-