Lee Joon reveals nothing's been decided yet on his future with MBLAQ


Article: Lee Joon mentions rumors of leaving MBLAQ, "Working with the company... nothing's been decided yet"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,748, -76] I know this will upset fans but I honestly wish he'd go his own individual path..

2. [+1,569, -45] I think it's better for him to leave and focus on acting... He says there's nothing decided yet but it's not like he said he didn't want to leave either..

3. [+1,294, -46] He really worked the hardest in the group, I'll be supporting him whatever decision he goes with

4. [+1,193, -46] J. Tune Camp, just let him go

5. [+842, -107] I wish he didn't have to leave and he could just continue being a singer while doing whatever else he wanted to do. Do well, Lee Joon!

6. [+205, -26] I want Lee Joon and Im Siwan to leave. They're wasting their talents.

7. [+158, -11] Just focus on acting. You're a good actor.

8. [+150, -14] Unlike SNSD's Jessica... Lee Joon made up the entirety of MBLAQ. It wasn't MBLAQ's Lee Joon but Lee Joon's MBLAQ. The remaining members have such low public recognition.

9. [+136, -11] Lee Joon will be fine with whatever he chooses because he works hard.

10. [+130, -7] Nobody can hate on him if he chooses to leave the group because the contracts have expired. I just hope it all ends on a positive note.

-