EXO plans a comeback for January


Article: [Exclusive] EXO to comeback next January... the 'best idol' is back in the run

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+3,460, -891] Hul ㅠㅠ a comeback ㅠㅠ I hope only good things happen in 2015

2. [+2,802, -794] I hope they don't get hurt and no scandals happen with this promotion ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,615, -801] Fighting to the 10 members!! I've been waiting for your comeback ㅠㅠ

4. [+2,371, -732] Finally a comeback ㅠㅠ You've all suffered

5. [+365, -65] I hope that all of the fans who left to join other fandoms when scandals erupted don't come back... they're a nuisance to other fandoms too;;

6. [+369, -75] SM's logic: EXO's January comeback = fans, give us your New Year allowance

7. [+293, -75] When one left, I was worried about the numbers not being even but with two gone, the numbers are even and I don't think they'll have trouble figuring out the choreography

8. [+273, -76] I hope the 10 members move forward like this with no problems... Like the saying goes, they're down now so there's only up to go. Find strength, EXO.

-