BoA looking different?


Article: BoA 'Is this really BoA? A drastically changed face'

Source: Kuki News via Nate

1. [+1,446, -42] I would've never recognized her if the title didn't say it was BoA

2. [+1,163, -51] Who is this... her nose is totally overdone.. It makes her look so much older. Her face looks so average and plain now ㅠ

3. [+1,037, -36] I honestly couldn't recognize her.. ㅠ..ㅠ

4. [+95, -9] She said she wouldn't go into acting but I noticed she slyly went back on that... she's not even that good at it. And I still can't forget how she brought her own CD at Infinity Challenge's personal item exchange.

5. [+84, -3] I remember thinking she was so pretty when she was a judge on K-Pop Star... but in this picture, I can't tell if it's just a bad picture or her plastic work went wrong.

6. [+65, -5] Eh? Is that really BoA? She was so pretty on that audition show, what happened? ㅠㅠ

7. [+60, -2] BoA had the perfect balance with just the right amount of work done... but now it's overdone.

8. [+53, -5] She was pretty enough before... shows that there's no end to greed.

-