TV: [Spoilers!!!] Endless Love (Finale)


Article: Finale 'Endless Love' Hwang Jung Eum finds her happiness again 'good triumphs evil'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,416, -33] I hope the scriptwriter never writes another drama again; this pisses me off ㅋㅋ Is she taking the viewers to be a joke?

2. [+2,568, -31] Can't believe Kwangchul... and Sekyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,112, -26] I had my doubts but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is totally makjang, I feel so bad for the cast ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+1,511, -26] Mm.... Speechless ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1,495, -26] The epitome of makjang.......

6. [+401, -5] Is Kwangchul everyone's dad....?

7. [+354, -2] Dammit, they put in all this chemistry with Kwangchul so I was thinking it'd work out but she ends up with Kwanghoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That damned scriptwriter better never write another script

8. [+347, -2] The drama started off 'Hourglass' level and ended as 'Aurora Princess'

9. [+313, -6] This drama just ended up with Kwangchul as the fool ㅋㅋㅋ Thank goodness I stopped watching midway, what was even the point of the drama?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+298, -5] Kwangchul and Sekyung... are you serious...

-