TV: [Spoilers!!!] The Discovery of Love (Finale)


Article: Finale 'Discovery of Love' reunite after a year 'is this a happy ending?' divided opinions

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+343, -2] Whether it's a happy ending or not, I'm positive that the scriptwriter has someone who they still can't forget

2. [+247, -7] This isn't a drama you watch for the ending! I want it to keep going ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+169, -19] It's a happy ending

4. [+33, -5] I'm reminded of Han Yeoreum's line at the end... "I'm most like me when I'm with you"

5. [+30, -3] The ending is not about past or current lovers. I consider the ending to be about the characters finding the people that make them most them when they're together. Yeoreum and Taeha, Hajin and Ahrim. Hajin realized that he's not happy when he's with Yeoreum and left to find his own happiness before realizing he's most himself when with Ahrim. The biggest lesson this drama taught is that real love is loving someone while still loving and protecting yourself.

6. [+21, -1] I looked forward to the final episode which is why I was probably disappointed. I really didn't like the scene where Nam Hajin went to do charity work overseas and met Ahn Ahrim...

7. [+20, -5] Han Yeoreum will fall for anyone... She'll be with Kang Taeha sure but if she's bored and Nam Hajin comes along, she'll fall for him too~ I think a better ending would've been her choosing nobody and just going down her own path...

8. [+16, -4] I was hoping she'd get with Nam Hajin..

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,878, -50] Fun drama ㅜㅜ I'm so sad we won't be able to watch it anymore. Eric's so handsome even though I'm a man...

2. [+1,484, -29] So fun, sad to see it's over ㅜㅜ The ending was beautiful and I loved the cast!!

3. [+1,410, -24] The drama was so realistic and I related to it on many levels.. Sad to see it go ㅠㅠ

4. [+1,351, -29] Please make another drama 'The Rediscovery of Love' ㅠ

5. [+1,025, -25] Thank you for this great drama

6. [+159, -6] I liked how it wasn't like the other dramas and completely expressed characters who never gave up and showed even their most selfish and materialistic sides to the point of hitting rock bottom. It was a true love story that I could relate to ㅠ

7. [+143, -4] I drama I'd rewatch... I related to it so much when it said that love gets better after you reach the climax... And how she left to search for someone who allowed her to be herself. It wasn't like the other dramas that boxed the plot in, it was a plot that sounded like something that could happen in real life either to myself or someone around me.

8. [+129, -12] Jung Yoomi was absolutely gorgeous in the airport scene, I was in a daze watching her.

-