ZE:A's Taeheon makes his MMA debut


Reader request.

-

Article: ZE:A Kim Taeheon unfortunately suffers a loss on MMA debut

Source: Monster via Naver

1. [+162, -9] At least he actually went up against a strong opponent out of all of the celebrity turned boxers. I don't know who ZE:A or anything is but he tried hard.

2. [+135, -11] Taeheon-ah, I don't care whether you lose things like this or not but recover fast and get back up!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+98, -2] You tried hard. Sending infinite applause to your passion.

4. [+100, -10] He still tried hard!!! ㅠㅠ but it breaks my heart to watch so can you not do it anymore? ㅠㅠ

5. [+28, -0] I feel like Taeheon actually put his pride on the line and fought hard... Even if he lost, he went up against a strong opponent and fought fair and square.

6. [+21, -0] Aigoo, what's an idol doing getting his face hit like that... Although he lost to a stronger opponent, I gotta give acknowledgement to his mentality for challenging himself. I hope he recovers from this.

7. [+23, -1] It's okay, you tried your best~

8. [+17, -0] Win or lose, this is how you play your debut match. Fighting!

-