TV: [SPOILERS!!!!!!!!] It's Okay, It's Love


Article: 'It's Okay, It's Love' Jo In Sung realizes Do Kyung Soo is a hallucination 'tears'

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+3,798, -95] Got goosebumps watching it... Jo In Sung, Do Kyung Soo, and Gong Hyo Jin are so good at acting

2. [+3,077, -37] Wow~~ I got goose bumps down my back watching it and my heart dropped cold. So excited that a drama like this exists ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,744, -37] Thought this was some horror special, that was scary

4. [+2,694, -200] Do Kyung Soo's a good actor... I'll give him that

5. [+2,179, -23] Gooooosebumps

6. [+662, -26] I hope SM will give Do Kyung Soo more acting opportunities. Just because he's getting good reviews, I hope they don't shove him into lead roles and allow him to build up like this into a good actor. I think this is the first time SM's put out an actor who doesn't act with his feet. Not an EXO fan even though that makes me sound like one but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ whatever, the drama's ending soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+603, -7] Choked up when he said Kang Woo-ya, let's wash your feet... and washed them and even put his shoes back on ㅠㅠ

8. [+598, -10] Goosebumps when he asked how old he was... Jaeyul-ah! You did great ㅜㅜ I hope Hae Soo doesn't cry anymore

-

Article: [Exclusive] Goo Hara to cameo in the last episode of 'It's Okay'

Source
: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+14,206, -456] A sprinkling of Goo Hara on an already finished meal of perfection ㅋㅋ

2. [+9,898, -409] What? Stop sticking in idols everywhere;;

3. [+9,647, -1,862] What? She's not even as good as Do Kyung Soo, she sucks

4. [+7,661, -382] Wow, talk about boring.

5. [+721, -65] Ah ㅠㅠㅠ Scriptwriter-nim ㅠㅠㅠ why're you doing this ㅠㅠ

-