TV: [Spoilers!!!] It's Okay, It's Love (Finale)


Article: Finale "It's Okay" Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin finally find happiness

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+4,954, -75] I'll never be able to forget this drama... The picture at the end with the cast and staff almost made me choke up with how sad I was to see the drama go..

2. [+4,168, -58] As expected of scriptwriter No Hee Kyung, it was fun to watch until the end. Great work everyone.

3. [+3,823, -63] The best drama, seriously

4. [+3,629, -50] Daebak drama ㅠㅠ Made me so happy to see the ending turn out like that.. I want to fall in love too ㅠㅠ

5. [+3,100, -45] The ending's so sweet~♥

6. [+746, -11] My parents got divorced when I was younger and remarried.. and I lost my mother a few years ago as well. Ever since I was little, I used to think my life was nothing but wounds and felt embarrassed of other people finding out about them so I always tried to act like I was happy and okay... but through this drama, I finally learned to reveal the past 20 years of wounds and treat them. Each episode made me laugh and cry and I'm sure I'll remember these moments as precious memories. Thank you, scriptwriter-nim :)

-