SISTAR called out for silence on music video plagiarism issue


Article: Are they confident despite their plagiarism controversy because they're a trending group... SISTAR's silence

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+226, -15] That's right... seems like they're thinking they can get away with it since they're the trend. They better get reprimanded for it.

2. [+175, -14] Do producers not have any pride over their worth? If I was a professional and my work was found to have copied someone else, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. Not only for music videos but composers too... Instead of denying it off the bat, my pride would be really hurt to have my work discovered to be a copy. What a bizarre situation... I guess to them, it's acceptable.

3. [+146, -7] There's a blog post organizing the music video controversy plagiarism, which you can find here. It's not only a few scenes that are similar but the angles and editing style as well. I swear, SISTAR's becoming more like 2NE1. Brushing their iljin past under the rug, getting caught talking with attitude on broadcast several times... They act like they're the trend because they're always on Korean TV since they're not popular enough overseas.

4. [+6, -0] Just checked it out and it's totally plagiarized from top to bottom

5. [+5, -1] This will be swept under the rug as well. Ivy lost her career over music video plagiarism too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-