DramaFever names Lee Min Ho's dramas as leading the Hallyu wave in America


Article: "Lee Min Ho dramas are daebak in America... 'The Heirs' made a million dollars (on DramaFever)"

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+968, -40] What a great article to start the day with. Do even better, 'The Heirs'

2. [+833, -33] This is what I'd call real Hallyu in America after Psy

3. [+709, -26] Wow, great news. I hope 'The Heirs' does even better! Lee Min Ho fighting!

4. [+612, -23] Great news. I hope the Hallyu wave does even better!

5. [+203, -8] Lee Min Ho's quietly strong

6. [+193, -6] People kept calling him a Hallyu star so I figured it was just in Asia but who knew he was actually popular outside of Asia too... He's got a lot of genres under his belt so I hope he leads Hallyu well...

7. [+173, -7] Lee Min Ho is quietly strong~!

8. [+171, -7] How global~~

-