Youngji keeps her phone 2G to focus on KARA's promotions


Article: KARA Heo Youngji, "I currently use a 2G phone and have no plans for change, I want to focus on promotions"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+268, -8] At least there's no chance of her ending her career through SNS

2. [+215, -37] I like it, she's a hard worker

3. [+191, -19] I miss 2G phones, though

4. [+20, -7] I'm not too interested in this field but the fact that a kid with that kind of determination is going mainstream shows a lot and it's worth betting a future on her.

5. [+16, -3] It's almost like... there are two Seungyeons in KARA now...

6. [+11, -2] That Youngji kid looks a lot like Seungyeon

7. [+7, -3] I think Youngji's really pretty.. I've only seen her a few times in articles and music shows but she's really pretty. Normally rookies look a bit countrified straight after their debut and get prettier as they learn to work the camera but Youngji's pretty off the bat.

8. [+5, -2] KARA's known for their cute and bubble image so there's a gap with Youngji who's luxuriously cute.. Her look's fit for more of an actress than an idol...

-