On the Charts: Winner vs 'WIN B' Bobby


Article: Bobby's "Go", YG's monster rookie emerges

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+4,932, -316] Wow, Bobby was really impressive. I had no idea that he had this much in him. When they announced Vasco vs Bobby, I was sure Bobby would drop out but Vasco disappointed me with his rock style. He had good rhyme and flow but this is a rap battle, Vasco just wasn't up to par. Bobby broke my image of him! Fighting!

2. [+4,121, -177] Bobby seemed so innocent when I saw him on WIN ㅋ Talk about a turnaround ㅋㅋ

3. [+3,732, -158] I can see why Swings wants him ㅎㅎ

4. [+3,438, -166] I think Bobby will win..

5. [+636, -26] I hope Yang Hyun Suk debuts Bobby too, he's a talent that'd be a waste to lose

-


Article:
'Win A' Winner vs 'Win B' Bobby divides up the digital charts at #1... labelmate battle

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+1,273, -57] Don't pit them against each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like B team but I also support the A team as well. Do well to the both of them~

2. [+1,087, -73] Bobby turn up!!!

3. [+1,166, -226] Either way, both songs were written by Bobby ㅋㅋㅋ The title should be more like Bobby vs Bobby

4. [+757, -53] YG's just eating everything up~~~

5. [+186, -4] You can call it competition but it's a win win situation for YG in the end ㅋㅋ

-