Behind the scenes of B1A4's self composed comeback album



Article: [Star Cast] B1A4 manager secretly films the recording scene of 'Solo Day'!

Source:
Naver Ent via Naver

1. [+712, -104] I think they're fit enough to be called artists over idols with all of the members writing and composing their new album. They make their own songs and act as well, so multi talented. Their new song is addictive, I hope they do well.

2. [+604, -60] The song's more outstanding than I thought... They write and compose their own music too? I guess what we saw on 'Immortal Song' wasn't a lie.

3. [+511, -55] I only heard that they produced it but seeing it in video is really cool ㅠㅠ Solo Day, do well!

4. [+500, -47] I feel proud that they're not just idols who dance but have a real passion for music

5. [+461, -44] I always knew and thought proudly of the members writing, composing, and directing their own music but seeing it directly in video form is different ㅜㅜ Ah, tears... My passion for B1A4 will fade one day but never my hope for them to reach their best! ...

6. [+356, -33] They always have the option of buying a good song and winning #1 easily on music programs but it's quite obvious to the eye that B1A4 prefers to go down the harder way through their own efforts. They've never paid mind to haters and have consistently worked on their music production skills. As fans, we can only be so proud. I hope they continue to grow and hit daebak. Fighting!!

7. [+315, -38] Love B1A4 ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

8. [+284, -25] They grow and grow with each new album. I hope to see them soon on music broadcasts.

9. [+282, -27] This album's 100% self composed, it's great ㅎㅎ

10. [+266, -39] This article makes me swell with pride..

-