Chanyeol in discussion for movie casting


Article: [Exclusive] EXO Chanyeol in talks for casting in director Kang Jegyu's upcoming work... debut as an actor

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+171, -14] Jumping into acting when it's only been two years since debut.............. Even though I'm an EXO fan, it's not something I can view positively........ Sorry.

2. [+148, -9] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ No, Chanyeol don't go into acting ㅠㅠㅠ Varieties are fine but not acting ㅠㅠㅠ SM will never have an acting-dol like Lee Joon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Can't we just stick to rapping and singing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm saying this because I like you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+122, -12] I don't hate Chanyeol but isn't he bad at acting; He did very poorly in K. Will's music video, especially his expressions...

-

Source:
Naver

1. [+3,424, -138] You'll get double the hate if you suck just because you're EXO

2. [+3,119, -189] Chanyeol-ah... Shooting a movie's fine but are you confident enough to do well? ㅠ I'm scared you'll get hate

3. [+2,265, -208] The power of SM

4. [+2,094, -208] EXO has finally creeped their way into the movie industry

5. [+1,504, -114] Isn't this the one Kang Dong Won is in?

-