Victoria hints at f(x) comeback this summer


Article: Victoria "f(x) is planning for our new album, comeback around summer"

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

1. [+358, -21] f(x) has good songs, I just wish they'd comeback more often. I feel like they're out once a year every summer.

2. [+299, -27] SM, support f(x) ㅠㅠ I miss them ㅠㅠ

3. [+228, -23] Pink Tape was really good ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+216, -19] f(x) has a unique genre and concept so I always look forward to what they'll bring out next. I hope their new song's good ㅠㅠ

5. [+203, -21] Their last album had good songs all throughout..! I'll be looking forward to this one, f(x)♥

6. [+40, -0] SM, support f(x) more...

7. [+38, -0] I don't think SM supports f(x) that much

8. [+40, -3] If you listen to all of Pink Tape, you really wouldn't be able to call idol songs trash ㅜㅜㅜ Goodbye Summer, No More, and Airplane, etc are all my taste;

-