'Music Core' returns with a quiet and respectful broadcast


Article: 'Music Core' shows the power of music in healing wounds

Source: Seoul Econ via Naver

1. [+2,730, -121] Oh how respectful of the 'Music Core' PDs

2. [+2,731, -215] Seemed like a real music show without the idols

3. [+2,092, -72] It was a bit awkward but their intentions were good and I enjoyed listening to the songs

4. [+1,767, -53] Loved Lee Eun Mi and Im Chang Jung

5. [+1,499, -36] It must be mentally hard for Noh Hong Chul. He can't be noisy like he usually is on Music Core and has to be careful while having to be funny for recordings on Infinity Challenge.

6. [+341, -11] How great was it to have a show with amazing artists like them... Must suck for the singers who can't perform because it's a mourning period.

7. [+336, -7] I hope to see a variety of artists like today's show on the regular

8. [+257, -8] Thought Kim So Hyun was a robot... looked awkward without smiling ㅋㅋ

9. [+223, -7] I normally don't watch because they're idol centered... Sad that only special episodes like this feature singers we normally don't get to see.

10. [+177, -16] I'm not a victim of the Sewol Ferry but this show allowed me to console my depression as a citizen of Korea. Now this is what I call true music.

11. [+174, -32] A Pink looked so bad compared to Lee Eun Mi, maybe because they performed ahead of her ㅠㅠ

12. [+182, -59] It actually made me more depressed...

13. [+130, -11] God Eunmi's ending class...

14. [+117, -2] I loved the stages today maybe because I'm an Im Chang Jung fan. It was good to hear singers sing songs other than their title tracks. Instead of performing title tracks all the time, why can't singers put the rest of their album songs to good use and perform them too since they worked so hard on them already.

15. [+115, -4] This is what I'd call healing with music

-