Casting line-up finalized for 'Trot Lovers'


Article: A Pink Jung Eunji chosen as the female lead for 'Trot Lovers'

Source:
X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,509, -396] I usually don't like it when idols get lead roles but not Jung Eunji ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,237, -242] She's good at singing, I'll give her that

3. [+1,064, -216] I have a feeling she'll fit the role ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+417, -122] The role requires acting and singing talents ㅋㅋ Can't use Suzy for a role like that, I wouldn't say Eunji's a fit either ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+226, -80] The role required an actor who could also sing as well.. Fighting to Jung Eunji! Good at both acting and singing.

6. [+217, -80] Eunji seems like the perfect fit for a role requiring both acting and singing.

7. [+205, -76] Both her acting and singing have been recognized, what a perfect role for her.

-


Article:
Ji Hyun Woo, Jung Eunji, Shin Sung Rok, Lee Se Young confirmed for 'Trot Lovers'

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+953, -55] ...Will it work out..?

2. [+830, -25] The plot, the casting, I don't know how this will turn out.

3. [+644, -107] I was surprised for a second thinking IU would pick up the role but fortunately she's not... Didn't think she'd act as lovers with her friend's (ex)boyfriend. I hope the viewer ratings hit daebak.

4. [+521, -44] Honestly, I'm not expecting much for viewer ratings. Fighting.

5. [+449, -33] Ooh, Shin Sung Rok. At least they got the casting going for them.

6. [+182, -27] I hope Ji Hyun Woo doesn't say "I love you, Seyoung-ssi" after the drama's over like he did last time. What a selfish man, putting his own feelings first without thinking of the other.

7. [+134, -14] Well, we'll have to see what it's like once it actually airs, it might be fun. Look at "You're All Surrounded", so much expectation/hype surrounded it over the casting but it's so not fun~ A drama needs a good script and direction to do well.

8. [+106, -13] It's a KBS drama of all things so I'm scared it'll end up like 'Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek'

-