TV: 'Dad!' S2 suffers in viewer ratings



Article: 'Dad! Where are you going?' embarrasing last place viewer ratings that even hidden cameras couldn't save

Source: Mediaus via Nate

1. [+936, -92] As an avid viewer of season one who now longer watches season two... if I could give a word of reason as to why the viewer ratings are what they are, the directors should not have cast someone with as much controversy as he does....

2. [+684, -42] I watched this show every time it was on last year and never once missed an episode. After the new season changed, I no longer watch it. I praise the producers for a fresh concept but I truly wonder if they believe they can continue to run the program while ignoring the opinions of the viewers. Do the producers really think they can reclaim the honor of the first season while ignoring the voices of the viewers?

3. [+602, -27] I'm an avid viewer of the show but it now feels like it's too haphazard and hard to focus so I naturally change the channel now ㅠ

4. [+71, -1] What does Kim Jin Pyo even do all the time? Just walks around here and there with his daughter...

5. [+57, -2] Serves the show right for ignoring the voices of the viewers

6. [+56, -2] Kim Jin Pyo and Gyuwon are boring and Yoon Min Soo seems to have gotten quiet because of the change in cast. The characteristic fun between the fathers has disappeared. I caught yesterday's episode and the show just wasn't the same. I don't have any intentions of watching it anymore.

7. [+48, -13] Ahn Jung Hwan and Kim Jin Pyo's addition ruined the show. Superman is a lot more fun!

8. [+45, -1] I never cared about Kim Jin Pyo's Ilbe or whatever controversy but I honestly don't see anything direct about Gyuwon, she's not fun or cute. At least in season one, Jia smiled and was direct about her actions but all Gyuwon does is hide behind her dad or sleep...

9. [+37, -1] Wanna know why? Because in season one, we saw innocent kids grow and learn with their fathers while in season two, it just seems like a bunch of kids doing a TV show with their dads.

10. [+31, -5] It's not only Kim Jin Pyo's fault. The show as a whole has become too haphazard to watch. The kids are too young and it's hard for me to watch because there's no focus.

-