Taeyeon talks about her album jinx


 Reader request.

-

Article: 'Ent Relay' Taeyeon's album jinx, "The songs that I like don't do well"

Source:
Star Today via Nate

"Whenever I actually like the title track, it doesn't do well." When asked by the MC what she thought of their new song, she hesitated before laughing. "'I found 'Genie' so-so and I didn't like 'Gee'."

1. [+714, -30] Seems she doesn't like the new song

2. [+405, -34] Taeyeon said she liked 'Run Devil Run' and it didn't do well ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+341, -29] I personally liked songs like Kissing You and Gee but this new song isn't that good...

4. [+45, -7] The new song isn't that good;;

5. [+34, -3] I really hope Soshi will come out with a song that fits their level... this new song isn't up to par at all.

7. [+27, -1] Taeyeon hated the song 'Gee' and liked the song 'Run Devil Run' ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+16, -7] I like their song 'Express 999' the best... I really wonder why they never promoted it.

-