Go Eun Ah claims Mir gave her advice on her movie bed scene


Article: Go Eun Ah "Dongseng Mir advised me to be sexy in my bed scene"

Source: Star News via Naver

When asked how Mir reacted to her bed scene in her movie 'Sketch', she replied, "I asked him first if the scene would be okay since he along with his MBLAQ members and friends would be watching the movie. Mir said if I'm going to be taking my clothes off, then go all out and advised me to portray my character sexily."

1. [+5,905, -435] These siblings are so weird;

2. [+4,383, -186] I personally request that she stop talking about her dongseng on broadcast

3. [+3,916, -642] I think commenting about incest is taking things too far. Those comments are definitely out of line.

4. [+2,590, -361] I just... can't bring myself to like her..

5. [+846, -33] It's a movie, but... Wouldn't it still be embarrassing to see your own nuna strip and moan on the big screen... or am I just being uptight about it?

6. [+812, -19] I would never watch my own nuna's bed scene, especially not with my friends

7. [+681, -32] I just think these siblings are so weird

8. [+646, -13] So the dongseng is going to see his nuna's bed scene with his friends... what a weird feeling ㅋ I'd cover my friends' eyes during the bed scene

9. [+515, -20] When I'm watching TV with my oppa and a kiss scene comes on, we get so awkward with each other and stop talking until my oppa can't take it anymore and changes the channel. Surprised to see that they can have such a conversation as siblings ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+506, -16] So he's going to watch it with his friends and he tells his nuna to go all out if she's going to take her clothes off ㅋㅋㅋ does he want his friends to see her naked or something?

11. [+449, -7] I hope she realizes that the more she mentions him, it's not only her image she's harming but also his.

-