TV: [Spoilers!!!] You Who Came From the Stars


Article: 'Stars' Kim Soo Hyun decides to stay on Earth for Jun Ji Hyun

Source
: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+5,188, -39] Let's go. On that trip.

2. [+4,059, -39] But how do I forget you?... Scriptwriter, I trust you so that he doesn't have to forget her

3. [+3,699, -48] Let them love!! Please don't let Do Manager die!! I cried so hard watching this episode ㅠㅠ

4. [+3,253, -91] This drama will be remembered as the best work I saw before I enlist in the army! ㅠㅠ

5. [+2,961, -27] Is he going to die if he stays? ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+1,061, -7] I just want him to stay on Earth and age at the same pace as the rest of us earthlings... age beautifully with Chun Songyi..

7. [+1,000, -12] I bet Do Min Jun will lose his supernatural powers without dying and marry Chun Songyi~

8. [+845, -6] I hope he becomes more and more human and ends up living together with Chun Songyi?!

9. [+802, -5] Cried with Do Min Jun today ㅠㅠ This drama makes you laugh and cry all at the same time ㅠㅠ Laughed at how cute Chun Songyi was in the episode only to break down again after seeing Do Min Jun's face.. ㅠㅠ

10. [+800, -6] No... ㅠㅠ He's basically picking death.. ㅠ

-

Article: 'Stars' Jun Ji Hyun and Suzy, the winner of the nation's first love's beauty battle?

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+816, -298] I like Suzy but she turned into an octopus next to Jun Ji Hyun

2. [+771, -21] They put in too many shiny effects on Suzy

3. [+650, -22] It was weird because they added so many shiny effects around her. The scenes would've looked better without it.

4. [+81, -5] She was so shiny, I thought she was a soul...

5. [+62, -21] Jun Ji Hyun's overwhelming victory... No matter how pretty Suzy is, Jun Ji Hyun's just prettier.

-