MR. MR's agency denies member Hon's rumors about being involved with a transgender



Article: Mister Mister's Hon releases official statement on rumors regarding "living with and having sexual relationships with a transgender"

Source: Newsen via Nate

About a week ago, a transgender 'A' posted up on her Facebook claiming that a male idol group member had conned her out of a lot of money and that they had a sexual relationship/lived together. People speculated it to be Hon and his company officially stated that the rumors are groundless.

1. [+351, -6] The fact that these rumors are even around is a huge detriment to his image;; and seeing as how the transgender even tagged her friends means that she's not just joking around

2. [+315, -3] But he's a nugu with no where further to drop

3. [+275, -9] They can't drop if they're already rock bottom ;; Why are these nugus even clarifying this -0-

4. [+52, -0] So basically what happened is that Hon is a new member of a male idol group named Mister Mister. He used to live with a transgender named Hong Bitna and she released all of his wrongdoings on Facebook. He conned people out of money at the bar he worked at, conned Hong Bitna out of her money, and basically ran away. While living with Hong Bitna, he also had another girlfriend that he used Hong Bitna's money to go on dates with. He was also ex-lovers with an ulzzang named Lee Nam Soo... Lee Nam Soo is a male so he's gay.

5. [+33, -0] Unfounded rumors...? As someone who read all of A's post.. she went into quite a lot of details and even tagged people she knows, putting their lives on the line as well to reveal this. I don't think it's just unfounded.

6. [+25, -0] The woman on Facebook tagged the other people involved in her post. I don't think she's just making all of this up. If all of it isn't true, the company needs to take a firmer stance and take legal action.

7. [+20, -0] Companies should look into the past when they recruit rookies...

8. [+17, -0] He'll turn into trash if they admit it... but to deny it, there story seems too true and detailed especially with all of the tagged people involved..

-

I tried to translate as much as I could but ended up skipping a lot of the emotional ramble towards the end. The full post is on Instiz here.

-

"Everything I'm about to say now, I know that it's only going to be putting myself down but I've held it in for far too long and I can't hold it in any longer so I'm just going to come out with it. I don't care if I turn into trash, if you turn into trash, or if we both end up hell. I'm going to say everything I know and go to hell. I know that this will be highly controversial and that a lot of people will be shocked and hurt but I can't hide this any longer. I have no shame, I did no wrong.

It started a long time ago. It's not important how we met or how we got to know each other. As a lot of people around us know, we came to live with each other and had a very unstable relationship but we still made it through. We both got into debt to pay for our two room apartment. We were not lovers, that I definitely know, since it was impossible physically for us to be in love. We weren't lovers, yes, but I was obsessed with you and did everything to make you mine. I don't know whether I loved you or not but I made the effort all the same. I remember you told me so many times that the people you wanted to be friends with all ended up liking you, which was true, so I tried not to be like them and like you too. However, you were the one who broke that. You were the first one to cross a line two years ago, the night before Halloween.

Anyway, after we crossed that line and a month into living with each other, you borrowed $300 from me saying you had to pay back the bar owner.. then you disappeared without contact for three days. Everyone around us knows how much I worried for you. I found out later through a cafe and Cyworld of pictures of you and your lover. During those there days, you were using my $300 to go on dates. Although you paid me back later, you made up excuses saying you were caught by your parents and had your cellphone taken away from you. I let it pass.

I always let it pass. After you quit working at the bar, you had no other form of income so you would always ask me for money to buy cigarettes and other daily necessities. You even took my credit card and used it to buy people food as if it were your own. When I would try to find out where you spent the money because you came home drunk, you'd say it was no big deal. One time when you were drunk, you got into a physical fight that landed you into the hospital to get a skin transplant. I still paid for your hospital bills because I wanted you, I thought preciously of you, I was worried for you, and because I thought only of you. I would hold back on things I wanted to shop for you, to invest more money in you. I never hesitated on spending a dime on you..........

Our relationship didn't last long. You found another source of cash and stopped coming home without a word to me. I don't know whether you began living with that person or anything but you told me that you didn't want to live off of my money anymore and left. Unfortunately, you never ended up paying any of the debt you wrote under my name and a few days later, those debt collectors came into my home and turned it into a mess.............

One day you called me asking if you could borrow $500 because you were going to contract with a company. You promised to pay me back the next week. I couldn't believe that the first time you called me in months was to ask me for money again. I gave you $400 and told you, "If you don't pay me back the next week, this is it. It's over between us. This is a test for you to prove that our relationship is worth it." You said okay and a week, two weeks, a month passed.

On November, you joined an idol team that had already debuted. Your face had changed. You didn't have any parts and you barely got any screen time. Your team quickly disappeared under the slew of other idol teams.

You had so many lovers even while with me. You'd go after one after the other, picking fights with all of their friends and then throwing them out, one after the other after the other. You only gave pain to others. How has that helped you? Everyone, all of those kids you played with, conned, belittled, and hurt all hate you now. You've become our public enemy. I feel so bad for you.

(huge list of names) I'll tag the names of the people who know us. "

-