KARA's Seungyeon addresses viewer concerns at new drama conference


Article: 'Another try at acting' Han Seungyeon, "I know the concerns of the viewers... I prepared modestly"

Source:
Star Today via Nate

1. [+552, -13] Yeah, she's so modest even her acting is modest

2. [+525, -20] She has to be kidding me

3. [+484, -12] You took the lead role knowing these concerns^^?

4. [+21, -2] What do you mean prepared modestly when it wouldn't even be enough for you to have prepared as hard as you could? Judging from what she said on Radio Star, she made it sound as if she worked extremely hard but it was the viewers who didn't recognize that. The fact that she's even blaming anyone but herself means she's not ready for this.

5. [+20, -2] Idol idiots, do you think dramas are your acting lesson rooms? If you're not ready to work from the bottom up and earn your recognition that way, just keep acting like the damn puppets you are, singing songs made by others and doing sexy moves as if you are even sexy at all.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+750, -50] I really never leave hateful comments but I can't help but mention the time I laughed when she was on Radio Star and said that her acting in Jang Ok Jung was fine, it was just the viewers who thought weirdly of it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+605, -22] She really has no shame taking on another drama..

3. [+579, -25] I'll never forget her on Radio Star

4. [+15, -2] Now that KARA's disbanded, I guess all of the members will be turning to acting

-