Child actress Kim Hyun Soo talks about working with the age gap with Kim Soo Hyun



Article: 15 year old Kim Hyun Soo "Difficult to do romance acting with Kim Soo Hyun considering the age gap" (Interview)

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+346, -31] Honestly, I couldn't concentrate during her scenes. Scenes with child actors are supposed to be emotional like Kim Yoo Jung with Han Ga In in 'The Moon...' but she doesn't give me that feel in her scenes.

2. [+276, -34] Her acting's awkward... like her nose is stuffed, her voice is so nasally and her pronunciation is muffled.

3. [+224, -25] I find her voice frustrating

4. [+17, -4] She needs to fix her teeth if she's going to continue being an actress. Her image is so different compared to when she closes her mouth and opens it. It's bothersome to see her teeth in serious scenes..

5. [+15, -6] Such a big nose... Jun Ji Hyun's pretty, why couldn't they get a prettier child actress for her. I can't concentrate whenever they flash back to her younger scenes;;

6. [+15, -1] She'd be a better Yoon Eun Hye child actress. Reminds me of her every time~

7. [+9, -5] You guys are really going to put down a child with a bright future? Instead of encouraging her to work harder, you're going to leave hateful comments? I'm embarrassed for all of you as an adult. I found her crying scenes fine to watch, and I'm speechless at some of the comments on her physical appearance.. Please reflect over what you're saying.

8. [+9, -4] I think she's pretty and great at acting, supporting you ㅎㅎ

-