TV: [Spoilers!!!] Empress Ki


Article: 'Empress Ki' the revenge begins, the fun has returned

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

1. [+927, -134] Yesterday's episode was erally fun. The tears of the two men made even me choke up when I'm a male myself. Ha Ji Won is also so pretty... I'll have to find my comedic relief with Jun Ji Hyun today ㅋㅋ

2. [+814, -104] The viewer ratings are definitely going up now that it's Seungnyang focused ㅎㅎ Yesterday's episode was really fun ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+711, -106] I feel like the show is really starting to gear up now ㅎㅎ

4. [+571, -83] The revenge has finally begun!!!

5. [+151, -16] Uh oh, what's going to happen to Jukho... Sold to an ajumma at a crap price.

6. [+140, -33] Seems the female viewers were all going for Ji Chang Wook in the beginning but now I think they'll be going for Jin Yi Han ㅋ I'm a man and I don't understand why Jin Yi Han never got more popular.. He has great visuals but his role is too supportive.

7. [+82, -8] When Ha Ji Won was dancing in the yellow clothes, I thought she was a model who popped out of those Chinese paintings... is it true that she's 40 soon? So beautiful... and Ji Chang Wook's acting was phenomenal;; The drama's getting better now that the story is focusing on Empress Ki

8. [+84, -15] As long as the scriptwriter keeps this up, the drama will do well

-