Noh Min Woo's feminine style, a turn off?


Article: No Min Woo kisses a female audience member on the cheek... 'shocking' embarrassing situation

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+210, -22] He looked... gay....

2. [+175, -13] Worst broadcast in Radio Star history. I have no idea what the writers were thinking.

3. [+165, -10] I imagine the girl was so embarrassed she wanted to hide in a hole

4. [+31, -12] I hate thin, feminine guys like him...

5. [+30, -1] As someone who used to like him, I don't understand what happened to him. Why is he dressing more and more efminine? He was okay up until Pasta and My Girlfriend the Gumiho but why did he change his style? He's so thin now. It's gross, I can barely look at him.

6. [+23, -1] Ah... first time feeling so grossed out looking at someone.

7. [+15, -2] He really looks gay...

8. [+14, -2] I'm a Radio Star but I changed the channel as soon as I saw him appear with a coat on without his arms in the sleeves ㅡ ㅡ He looks like he's gay.

9. [+8, -1] I think No Min Woo is mistaken... his style is not one that women like ㅠ

10. [+8, -0] He used to look so naturally pretty before but after getting his nose done or something, he looks so weird. His nose and eyes are all swollen.. and why did he even put on make up ㅠㅠ

-