Eunhyuk visits Junsu's musical


Reader request.

-

Article: Kim Junsu and Eunhyuk show off their friendship "Always sorry and thankful"

Source: OSEN via Nate

"My friend Hyukjae came to see 'December' yesterday... He's Eunhyuk now but I'm still the most comfortable calling him Hyukjae. My best friend! Even now, being with you makes me feel like I've returned to being an elementary school kid who still believes in Santa Claus. I'm always sorry and thankful for you."

1. [+803, -61] Been a while since we've seen a two shot of them. I hope their friendship never changes and lasts forever.

2. [+674, -56] Imagine how proud they are of each other with how successful they respectively are considering they grew up with the same dream together

3. [+623, -55] Really good to see

4. [+100, -26] I went to see Kim Junsu's musical with my girlfriend and was really impressed... His talents would have been wasted in TVXQ.

5. [+87, -16] I thought they would've drifted apart but it's fortunate they're still close. Eunhyuk must've had a hard time in the middle in the past when the SuJu kids were talking about JYJ on their minihomepage and Twitters. I wonder if BoA and Jaejoong are still close.

-