TV: [Spoilers!!!] The Heirs


Article: 'Heirs' Lee Min Ho turns rebellious after losing Park Shin Hye

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,136, -136] "You can have her." I'd be pissed if I was Choi Youngdo... Cha Eunsang is not an object you can just pass over to anyone ㅠㅠ Kim Tan, wake up! ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2,112, -60] Today's episode really made my heart hurt.

3. [+2,032, -60] What a rebel today~~ㅜㅜ

4. [+802, -18] I was really worried in case Tan got hit by a car when Youngdo pushed him ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+704, -41] Lee Min Ho is so good at acting ㅜ

-

Article: 'Heirs' Kim Woo Bin tells Park Shin Hye "Let's not see each other anymore"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+898, -6] I liked everything about today's episode but why do I feel so bad for Youngdo... It was sad how his eyes shook when he tried to act cool to Eunsang with his farewell... and it was so sad when Tan's mom asked Youngdo to call him back and he called him with all his strength before flashing back to memories of the day his mom left him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Youngdo doesn't have a hyung, Eunsang, or a mom...

2. [+832, -10] You were a woman to me from the start, you're still a woman to me now, and from now on you'll be my first love ㅠㅠ He won't be her friend ㅠㅠㅠ This drama is driving me crazy ㅠㅠ

3. [+653, -12] I want to hug Youngdo... and pat him on the back... I feel bad for him... ㅠ

-

Article: 'Heirs' The reason female viewers have fallen in love with Park Shin Hye

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+184, -11] She doesn't play men, she's confident and acts with respect for both herself and other people... Park Shin Hye's pretty and acts well so of course we love her. Her all kill beauty when she appeared in a red dress at the end ㅋ

2. [+171, -16] What's amazing about her is that she doesn't even wear eyeliner or anything since she's playing a high school character. She still looked way prettier and more innocent than the other high school actors in full make up. She acts out Eunsang well and more than anything, she has a good head on her shoulders.

3. [+142, -13] I lost my words when Eunsang came out dressed up at the end... I always thought she was pretty in just her uniform or other loose fitting clothes but a bit of make up and a dress made her look so elegantly beautiful  ㅠㅠ

-

Article: "Bona-tem? Oh my god!" Krystal's heirs fashion

Source: Naver Ent via Naver

1. [+2,406, -53] Bona's so cute ㅋ She gets jealous but still worries for Eunsang..ㅠ

2. [+2,301, -48] She may act all grouchy on the outside but she cares about Eunsang and keeps her secrets... I thought she was rude in the beginning but she's a nice character.

3. [+1,957, -39] Bona and Chanyoung are so cute.. tsundere Bona ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,629, -31] Kang Minhyuk talked about how he wasn't acting when he laughed at Krystal because of how cute she is in the drama ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1,193, -34] I feel like ever since High Kick, Krystal hasn't been acting but just playing who she is ㅋㅋ

-