Heechul finds 'Running Man' childish sometimes


Article: 'War of Words' Kim heechul "SBS 'Running Man' is honestly sometimes childish"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

"When I watch 'Running Man', I honestly sometimes think it's childish at times. When I see the 'Running Man' members transform into time machine characters, etc, it reminds me of the movie' The Avengers'. Elementary school students seem to think it's funny."

1. [+1,058, -38] Your songs are more childish

2. [+937, -35] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sorry Sorry and Rokuko are more childish ㅋㅋㅋ What are you even talking about, how do you think you have any right to judge what's childish ㅋㅋ I'd get it if Huh Ji Woong did but you? ㅋㅋ Hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ A kid who sings trash songs ㅋㅋ

3. [+666, -29] I really don't know why he's on War of Words. Everything he says is just copied off of what he reads on internet article comments.

4. [+33, -4] (lyrics to Sorry Sorry) Your songs are more childish. It's not even Korean, it's baby babble.

5. [+32, -4] space big star is more childish.

6. [+18, -2] And a 30 year old man calling himself a space big star isn't childish...?

7. [+18, -3] Can we get the next Sorry Sorry

8. [+17, -0] Ha.... you?

-