Actress Kim Ji Won says no one from 'The Heirs' is dating


Article: Kim Ji Won "A couple from 'The Heirs'? Everyone ended on business relationships" (Interview)

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+2,140, -143] I found Rachel more charming than Cha Eunsang... I thought Kim Ji Won would never get popular after High Kick but it seems she's finally getting her time to shine.

2. [+1,498, -45] Great actress and pretty~ Her face isn't that innocent looking so it fit Rachel well ㅋㅋ She has a face for cold city girl roles!

3. [+214, -13] I found myself relating to Rachel a lot more. She wasn't just an evil witch but someone who seemed lonely and in need of attention. I felt bad for her.

4. [+194, -7] She has so many connections to Krystal... cleansing foam CF, High Kick, and now The Heirs together..

5. [+188, -14] The change in image really helps her look like a true actress now. This is what I'd call real acting.

6. [+128, -12] Rachel ㅠㅠ great actress ㅠㅠ and Kim Ji Won's so pretty! I hope that in her next role, she's loved to bits by the male lead~~~

-