TV: [Spoilers!!!] Reply 1994


Article: 'Reply 1994' Jung Woo, is he capturing the hearts of men too?... Even Baro is all smiles for him 

Source: OSEN via Nate [2]

1. [+571, -12] I have a feeling Binggeurae... is the owner of the red sports car that Hoya got in on 'Reply 1997'...

2. [+484, -8] I think Binggeurae will be the HOya line from 1997 ㅠ.ㅠ Breaks my heart

3. [+420, -9] Is Baro the owner of the car in the last episode of 'Reply 1997'?

4. [+238, -4] Binggeurae and Trash are so cute ㅋㅋㅋ but I think Binggeurae looks up to Trash as a hyung, not a crush or anything... ㅜㅜ It'd break my heart if he ended up like Hoya from 'Reply 1997'

5. [+207, -2] I like the Haitai and Samchunpo couple ㅎㅎㅎ

-

Article: 'Reply 1994' is able to provide both laughter and tears with one theme

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

1. [+240, -3] I want a new episode every day

2. [+234, -1] Every episode is legendary ㅜㅜ This drama would've made an all kill on public broadcast

3. [+184, -1] My eyes got so red and teary at the last scene ㅠㅠ Not one bad actor in this ㅠㅠ even the child actors ...

4. [+178, -1] A daebak drama that leaves you in its grasp even after the episode ends... I bet there would've been a restriction placed on their saturi if they aired this on public broadcast. The script is such a fun part of the drama.

-