Super Junior invited to lecture at Oxford University + cosplays


Article: Super Junior invited to give a lecture at Oxford University 'first Korean group'

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

1. [+478, -38] Amazing feat but... what are they going to lecture about..

2. [+381, -11] Did they have to use that group picture of all the group pictures they have.. ㅋㅋ

3. [+248, -59] I hope they make Korea shine there

4. [+276, -116] Seems like SuJu has a lot of Hallyu fans ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+85, -11] Seems Super Junior is a lot more popular than I thought ㅋㅋㅋ Either way, I hope they do well

-

Article: [Star Cast] SuJu's unprecedented airport leave... "How was it all prepared?"

Source: Naver Entertainment via Naver

1. [+980, -65] Why all the hate? I'm not a fan but I applaud them for wanting to make their fans smile by doing something like this

2. [+962, -63] SHINee's cosplay was just child's play compared to this... ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+840, -56] Not a SuJu fan but I like them ㅋㅋㅋ They're not fake

4. [+761, -30] They weren't forced to do this as a punishment or anything but just as fan service which makes it even funnier ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+594, -76] One of the reasons why I haven't been able to leave the fandom for 9 years ㅋㅋㅋ

-