Hyorin criticized again for her 'cold face' and attitude


Reader request.

-

Article: SISTAR Hyorin "There are audience members who do skinship when we walk up to the stage"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,875, -157] Hyorin's not cool, she's disrespectful

2. [+1,683, -145] She looked really disrespectful on the broadcast

3. [+1,410, -118] It bothered me to see her say and act however she wanted in front of grand seniros like DJ DOC

4. [+1,305, -90] I get that she might be close with them privately but it bothered me to see her play jokes, look cold, and treat them harshly on TV.. ㅋㅋ

5. [+418, -25] How do I put this... She doesn't seem like a bad person but.. she has that strong aura of a rebellious kid? Her speech tone, her gaze, just the way she carries herself seems very rebellious

6. [+383, -12] It made me uncomfortable watching her. Her iljin past was very apparent on TV. I can see why she's close with DOC now.

7. [+380, -25] Why was Hyorin so off putting today ㅋㅋㅋ was she always like that?

8. [+344, -19] Even if she's joking around, she needs to have more respect in front of the camera

9. [+338, -16] Hyorin-ah, even if you have to force yourself, please smile in front of the camera

-

Article: SISTAR Hyorin tops the digital music charts... "transforming from an idol to a diva"

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+579, -46] I feel like she'd be headed for great things if only she didn't have attitude controversies following her around. Whether she's really like that or not, I hope she becomes a Hyorin who is humble and works hard.

2. [+384, -83] The song is so bad though;;;

3. [+340, -64] I'm so tired of the diva media play

4. [+126, -34] She's gotten really cocky ever since she got popular ㅜㅜ It's uncomfortable to watch

5. [+103, -23] It's so funny that a singer is being praised for singing well when it's her job; Just how bad are the other idols;;; She's already being called a diva when it hasn't been that long since her debut ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+79, -11] Hyorin's talented but I'm not too sure about her attitude. I heard she was an iljin..? Maybe she is but I have to admit that her talent surpasses the other idols.

-