Caro Emerald's reps and Primary reach a settlement?


Article: Primary's plagiarism controversy finally comes to an end? Caro Emerald's reps "I Got C shouldn't be banned"

Source: No Cut News via Nate

1. [+302, -23] Yup, they were paid off... ㅋㅋㅋ Soon 'I Got C' will have his name as the co-composer... It's a win win for both sides since Caro's reps don't have to waste time with a lawsuit while Amoeba Culture gets off easy...

2. [+250, -13] So they reached paid em off

3. [+192, -69] Are you joking... Now that it's banned, are you scared that your own song won't receive indirect promotion...

4. [+33, -11] Obviously paid off...

5. [+29, -2] It's a win win for even Caro's reps... I'm sure they gained more from this controversy than anything.

6. [+28, -3] Still can't deny the disappointment I feel in Primary

7. [+26, -3] Caro got popular through the controversy so I guess her reps are just settling

8. [+24, -3] Imagine how much indirect promotion Caro's song got through I Got C, no way would she agree to banning the song.

-