TV: We Got Married (Taemin and Naeun)


Article: [Yesterday TV] 'WGM' Taemin-Naeun seem to really have fallen in love

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+626, -95] To all of the idiots who think this is scripted, as a guy myself, I can tell that Taemin's feelings are real. If he's acting, then he's acting as well as Ha Jung Woo... He could become the top of idol actors with that level of acting skill.

2. [+371, -36] I jsut like this couple because I feel like I'm in a relationship myself... I don't care whether they're really dating or not, I just like watching them.

3. [+335, -26] If they were merely acting in that episode where they ate chicken and beer that night... then they really need to switch careers to acting...

4. [+33, -0] I think their feelings are half real, half scripted... There is obviously some sort of frame the producers set them up in but there has to be some genuine feelings that are interchanged here and there.

5. [+31, -11] Everyone always thinks the couples on WGM are dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+27, -8] Naeun's always wearing around Taemin's bracelet ㅋㅋ If they're just acting, then they deserve acting daesangs. I'd have no problem with them really dating.

-