TV: [Spoilers!!!] WIN


Article: 'WIN' Yoon Jong Shin praises Kang Seung Yoon "You've become more experienced"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+699, -31] I thought the A team did better this time... but I guess professionals saw it differently. My heart fluttered when I listened to the A team.

2. [+625, -27] I might not know much because I'm not a producer but I liked A team a lot better. They improved a lot and they truly seem like a unified team now... I like B team but I just have more feelings for the A team. I hope they fighting and win over the B team! Fighting ot both teams.

3. [+616, -25] I teared up listening to Lee Seung Hoon's rap... I could feel how genuine he was right through.

-

Source:
Naver

1. [+697, -27] I thought A did a lot better today, what's up with the judges?

2. [+655, -24] I loved A team for how genuine they were with the emotions behind their song... I can see why they received such low points but I don't get why Lee Hyun Do graded them the way he did. It didn't make any sense.

3. [+567, -18] I seriously thought the A team would win today. Judges, what was the problem?

4. [+247, -9] Yoon Jong Shin really knows how to judge. He has a modern sense.

5. [+233, -21] If they're going to keep this up, they might as well just debut the B team right now ㅋㅋㅋ They call this a reality program but it's more like "let's see how much spotlight we can shine on BI"... It just makes A team look more pathetic.

-